Infomir | Community - Registration
Infomir Community Code of Conduct
This Code of Conduct applies to all users of the Infomir Community.
Failure to follow these rules may lead to temporary or permanent exclusion from the Community.
As a participant of this Community you agree that you will uphold this Code of Conduct, and are responsible for all activities and content you post/upload.
In addition to upholding this Code of Conduct, you are responsible for adhering to all applicable local and national laws.
Requirements for behavior in the community
- Be polite and respectful in your posts, and in your replies to other people.
- Keep conversation threads on track. It's okay to disagree with another user's post, but don't take the thread off track to do so.
- Always address your comments to the person who asked the initial question, not the other posters.
- Cite the source of anything you post or upload, if it isn't your own original content. Be honest about your sources.
- Keep it clean. No profanity, obscenity, insulting or bigoted comments please. No name-calling.
- Search the Community or www.infomir.eu website to see if a question you'd like answered has already been posted by somebody else.
Prohibited actions in the Community
Please do not:
- Post questions that are the same or similar to questions you have already posted.
- Threaten, stalk, insult, victimize or intimidate anyone or any group of people for any reason; including on the basis of age, gender, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, race or religion.
- Incite other users to threaten, stalk, insult, victimize, or intimidate another person or group of people.
- Harass, insult, tease, or correct other users about the grammar used in their posts. Good or bad grammar isn't the point-the community is about getting questions answered and technical discussions.
- Post content depicting nudity of any sort, including full or partial photographic human nudity, or nudity in cartoons, fantasy art or manga.
- Post chain letters.
- Link to websites that require payment to access information.
- Post links to external sites that violate this Code of Conduct.
Things that will get you immediately banned from this community:
- Posting content that is intended to harm or exploit minors in any way, including collecting the personally identifiable information (PII) of any minor (anyone under18 years old), including, but not limited to: name, email address, home address, phone number, or the name of the minor's school.
- Invading anyone's privacy by attempting to harvest, collect, store, or publish private or personally identifiable information, such as passwords, account information, credit card numbers, addresses, or other contact information without that person's knowledge and willing consent.
- Posting content or links to content that is illegal or violates any applicable local or national laws.
- Posting or spreading viruses, worms, malware, or other software intended to harm another user's computer.
- Impersonating an Infomir employee, agent, manager, host, administrator, moderator, another user.
- Pirating Infomir software or products, or offering pirated software or products for sale, including posting product keys.
- Promoting or otherwise facilitating the purchase and sale of ammunition or firearms.
- Posting 'spam,' 'pyramid schemes,' 'affiliate marketing,' or unsolicited commercial advertisements of any kind, including advertising for money making schemes, discount cards, credit counseling, online surveys or online contests.
- Attempting to manipulate the forums, or other community features, including ranking and reputation systems, by violating any of the provisions of this Code of Conduct, colluding with others onvoting, or using multiple profiles.
- Offering to make international money transfers for amounts exceeding the asking price of an item, with intent to request a refund of any portion of the payment.
Community User Cautions
- Be very cautious about accepting direct help from another user in order to avoid fraud.
- Please be careful with your personal information. If you post your email address in a post, it may be used for any purpose by the general public, as this is a public community.
- Don't post information that could be used by others to steal your identity, like your street address, your phone number, your social security number, or your credit card number.
Termination and Cancellation
- Infomir company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, and without any obligation to do so, to review and remove user-created services and content at will and without notice, and delete content and accounts.
- Infomir company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to permanently ban participants or terminate access to the community.
Accepting this Code, you acknowledge that you are a volunteer participant in the Community and that you may discontinue your participation at any time.
Nothing related to your participation will be construed as creating an employer-employee relationship, a partnership, joint venture, association, or agency relationship, or as a limitation upon Infomir's right to terminate your access as foreseen above, or upon Infomir's discretion, to terminate your access as provided herein.
You assume all risk for your use.
You understand that posting content or submitting material is voluntary, and you are under no obligation whatsoever to provide any submissions or contributions.
You are solely responsible for your dealings with any third party that relates to your use of the community, or any information or materials you obtain from a third party.
No Compensation. Infomir shall not be obligated to provide, and you have no expectation of receiving, any compensation in any form for your voluntary participation in the community, or for your submissions or contributions.
You agree to abide by the rules of these forums set forth in the following “Rules” section: View the Rules of this Board