MAG256w2

corleone13000

MAG256w2

Postby corleone13000 » 22 Dec 2017, 13:09

Hello,

I received my box yesterday and since then I'm struggling to connect it to my WIFI. Indeed, as soon as I connect to it, the device stop responding after 2 sec then try to restart over and over again to no avail. I get the infomir starting page with "starting network interfaces" message (in white rather in yellow)... then nothing and it restarts again.
After spending 3 hours with it, I finaly resolved to try with an ethernet cable and everything is working fine and internet access alike.

However, I still do not understand what's wrong with the WIFI, I'm wondering whether the wifi is faulty on the device.No matter if I enter the network ip, mask, gateway etc.. manually or not, that does not work.

When the issue happens with the wifi and the box is restarting in circle, I have no choice but reset the box for it to start again properly.

Any idea ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

KR,

Samuel

Idledawn

Re: MAG256w2

Postby Idledawn » 08 Jan 2018, 15:22

Hi
Did you manage to sort wifi issue out?
Sounds strange it dont connect
How are you finding the w2 box?
As i currently run 256w1
Thanxx

Uksmudger127

Re: MAG256w2

Postby Uksmudger127 » 08 Jan 2018, 20:09

any luck with this ?
'' I received my box yesterday and since then I'm struggling to connect it to my WIFI. Indeed, as soon as I connect to it, the device stop responding after 2 sec then try to restart over and over again to no avail. ''

having the same problem ... looking for answers. I also tried ethernet cable ... worked a bit better ... but still cutting out ... on and off

Return to “Installation & settings”