I have a question about installing a Custom Image on my MAG322.
I was following all the instructions on the website.
But looks like I am doing something wrong because I have got an error:
"Internal error" (see attached picture)
I was trying to do the update from HTTP and USB. The result is the same.
Could someone please give me any advice?
What is wrong?
What I need:
I am working on customization internal portal.
I have added already a few features. Looks good.
At least for the begging.
Now, I am thinking about "what if some of my customers will need a fix?"
So, I have to have an Update for them.
In case, I would like to release new features or bug fixes, my customers will easily install it on their STB.
What I did:
1) Build "mini-portal" from all my changes in "portal-dev"
2) Copy all files to "rootfs-mag324" (324 is the same for 322)
3) Build "imageupdate" with a public key
4) Update firmware on STB via USB
5) Build "imageupdate" with a custom key
6) Trying to do the update from the internal portal from USB - 2% and "Update status: Internal Error"
7) Trying to do the update from the internal portal from HTTP - 2% and "Update status: Internal Error"
Is someone successfully did the same before?
Appreciated for any suggestions.