Mag 254 problem

Infomir Common questions
magfan

Mag 254 problem

Postby magfan » 25 Sep 2018, 10:08

I have two iptv providers installed on the mag, only problem is that one has changed the url. When I try to delete the obsolete url, the mag won't allow me to save the change. When I delete it brings up a message saying url portal1 not correct, when I delete this message and try to save the change it returns and stops the save. As a result, the other iptv service will not load either which writes the box off unless I can find a solution.

Infomir

Re: Mag 254 problem

Postby Infomir » 03 Oct 2018, 07:27

I have two iptv providers installed on the mag, only problem is that one has changed the url. When I try to delete the obsolete url, the mag won't allow me to save the change. When I delete it brings up a message saying url portal1 not correct, when I delete this message and try to save the change it returns and stops the save. As a result, the other iptv service will not load either which writes the box off unless I can find a solution.
Dear magfan,

We received your request and have sent it to the Infomir Help Desk. A response will be sent to your specified e-mail.

Thank you for contacting us!

biged

Postby biged » 13 Oct 2018, 23:34

I'm having the same issue however i can load some one provide i can see the channels listings but the channels would not play.
1) have same issue as the user above
2) provider is loading but will not play channels or VODs

cervezagut

Postby cervezagut » 07 Nov 2018, 23:39

I've always removed old URL's in portals like this: Go to inner portal, select system settings, select servers, then portals, then scroll to portal you want to erase: Then I just use the Back button (upper right from "o.k.. button, & keep pressing it erasing one letter/digit at a time until all gone. Then press o.k. and it should be gone...! May not be the correct way, but works for me.....

Tim

Postby Tim » 13 Nov 2018, 10:04

MAG322 Software updated yesterday. Cannot add or delete to favorites list. How to solve problem, please.

Return to “Infomir Common”