My mag 250

Infomir Common questions
Stevemthfc

My mag 250

Postby Stevemthfc » 11 Oct 2018, 14:05

Hi everyone
I've just registered on here
6 months ago I purchased 2 mag250 boxes from EOPENBOX LTD. I recently updated them and they died. I've been going through PayPal and this is the response I get from them ( see attachment) I'm fuming the updates I did where through the system menu ! They are obviously fake boxes but how he is trying to get away with this is unbelievable.

Can I buy ligitimate mags directly through infomir or can anyone recommend a good seller ? I live in the U.K.
I understand 250's are no longer made so any help / suggestions would be great
Thank you
Steve
Attachments
IMG_4663.PNG

Infomir

Re: My mag 250

Postby Infomir » 16 Oct 2018, 12:59

Hi everyone
I've just registered on here
6 months ago I purchased 2 mag250 boxes from EOPENBOX LTD. I recently updated them and they died. I've been going through PayPal and this is the response I get from them ( see attachment) I'm fuming the updates I did where through the system menu ! They are obviously fake boxes but how he is trying to get away with this is unbelievable.

Can I buy ligitimate mags directly through infomir or can anyone recommend a good seller ? I live in the U.K.
I understand 250's are no longer made so any help / suggestions would be great
Thank you
Steve
Dear Steve,

We received your request and have sent it to the Infomir Help Desk. A response will be sent to your specified e-mail.

Thank you for contacting us!

Return to “Infomir Common”