Accomplish at least 3 things from my Life To-Do List

STB MAG - 245/250 • 254/255 • 270/275
usasmokingsale

Accomplish at least 3 things from my Life To-Do List

Postby usasmokingsale » 14 Jun 2018, 08:22

Accomplish at least 3 things from my Life To-Do List.

Poke a gorilla.

We see how many of these will actually be put Buy Cheap Cigarettes Online into action. I actually hopped onto a treadmill today (starting Cigarettes Wholesale on that fat-loss resolution), and I hated my life. Grrrrr.

So on Sunday night I got stitches for the first time in my life. Unfortunately, I don have a badass story to go with it. I didn get into a bar fight, nor did I get Marlboro Lights 100S roundhouse kicked in the face by Chuck Norris. I ended up getting stitches because I freakin fell while I was going up the stairs. :P

On Sunday night, I was studying for an exam in the library, and I went upstairs to tell my friends that I was planning on leaving soon. As I was heading up the stairs, I tripped, and proceeded to crack my head onto the corner of the stairstep. I broke Newport Carton my glasses in the process. After getting over the shock of the impact from the fall, the first thing I did was feel around for the fragments of my glasses. Then I lifted my hand to my throbbing face to assess the damage. I ended up with my hand covered in blood. This obviously isn a good thing. Then a couple of random people found me on the stairs, and the first thing I hear is "oh shit, she bleeding." That definitely isn a good thing either. I look down, and my clothes have blood all over them. I start panicking a bit, wondering if the bleeding is coming from my eye or not. After realizing that my vision in my left eye was a-okay, I calmed down slightly. The people offer to bring me paper towels, and ask if there anyone that they should call for help. I groggily pulled out my cell phone and call the boyfriend to come find me. The boyfriend shows up, with my other friends in tow, and they scrambled to get me to a bathroom to wash off all the blood and to Cigarettes For Sale Online find a first aid kit for me. One of my friends e-mailed my professors for me to explain the situation, just in case I couldn make it to my exam the next morning. When the bleeding wouldn stop, my friends told me that I needed to be in the ER for stitches.

Did I mention that I had an exam to take the next morning Yeah, that not cool either.

Offer Cheaper Good Quality Newport 100S Cigarettes Online
Cheap Marlboro Cigarettes Suppiers
Cigarettes Online Wholesale Company
Buy USA Authority Newport and Marlboro Cigarettes Online

Return to “Linux Webkit STB”